Corporate Legal Manager
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Corporate Legal Manager.
- Support and assist the Head of Corporate Legal in the overall discharge his or her duties.
- Review, draft, negotiate, renew, and update all legal instruments (Contracts, Demand Letters, Host City Agreements, MoU’s, IP registrations, etc.)
- Advise on corporate and commercial matters including not limited to intellectual property, securities offerings, customs, tax, finance, social security, procurement, insurance, sponsorship, service providers, partnerships, competition law and real estate.
- Assist the regulation and litigation division on any litigation matters of a corporate or commercial nature.
- Maintain and file corporate records (leases, title deeds, contracts, IP portfolio, etc.)
- Research, anticipate, and protect the organization against corporate and commercial related legal risks.
- Research and draft presentations for zones and member associations on workshops aimed at training on best corporate and commercial practices.
- Any other legal duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Master’s Degree in Commercial/Corporate/Business law.
- Admission to the bar as a practicing advocate.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a proven and practicing corporate or commercial lawyer.
- Fluent in both English & French spoken and written, command of the Arabic is an advantage.
- Committed to quality and results.
- Good communicator and able to explain the view of the department.
- Leader and team builder.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
The position will be based in CAF Headquarters – Cairo, Egypt. Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration, please send your C.V. to email@example.com
Application deadline 14/12/2023